Baccarat is an old game which has been popular for generations and historically has been tracked back to around year 1500. Tradtionally the game was played in casino in the pit area, but in the last decade more and more players prefer to play the online version with live dealers, which can be found at many popular online casinos in 2021. The game is based on pure luck and there is no skilles involved, and with the simple game play everyone can learn in a few minute players around the world fall in love with baccarat over and over again. Payout is potentially also high and with no skills and pure luck, this game is so simple that everyone can have a good time and hit the big score.
Live dealer baccarat combines both the thrill and excitement of being in a casino, with the convenience and comfort of playing from your own home.
Unlike many other internet casino games, this variant features a live person dealing your cards. Online players access the live stream and select their chip value to bet virtually alongside other fellow players, while frequently having the option to make side-bets as the game progresses. The online maximum bet is usually higher in live dealer baccarat than in other online live games. Additionally, most live games will have a scoreboard showing the last round’s winnings. There even are a few online casinos that run weekly tournaments for avid baccarat players to participate in.
You can play live dealer baccarat can be accessed on your computer and even your phone or a table, making your access to this realistic digital playing experience that much easier.
Evolution Gaming: An authentic live dealer game of baccarat that feels just like being at a baccarat tableside in a top Asian casino. This particular live dealer game offers some added features, including side bets.
Online United States Casinos: This site allows you to gamble and play as if you were inside an actual casino. Games are held in a live casino studio and then streamed online to players. Some of the live games here even offer the option for you to play on your mobile device.
Vivo Gaming: They boast the standard luxury and sophistication of in-person baccarat games in an online setting.
Mansion Casino: Much like other live sites, this one allows you to interact with a live dealer from your home. And with 7 different live dealer baccarat games available, you’re sure to find a game that you’ll enjoy.
All in all, there is a wealth of sites available that feature live dealer baccarat games. Many of these sites operate as legitimate casinos and have lots of reviews for you to browse before you make your pick.
Are you thinking about trying live dealer baccarat? Not sure why you should choose live dealers over visiting a regular table at a casino? Let’s break down the pros and cons to see how both of these options stack up.
Let’s start with the pros:
1. Convenience. It’s no secret that playing from the comfort of your own home on your own device is the very definition of convenient. Getting to a casino and, more specifically, to a baccarat table takes effort. You need to get ready, get dressed, and drive or cab to a casino. This is hard enough if you live near a casino, but if you don’t live near one, your effort to physically get to a baccarat table has tripled. Playing live dealer baccarat allows you to save money on transportation and totally forget about any of the added worries that come with having to dress up and go out. You can even play in your pyjamas if you so choose. Another important upside is the fact that you don’t have any distractions while playing. And there’s no need to wait for a server to bring you drinks and food. All in all, it’s almost like a dream come true.
2. A real human is dealing. Compared to other online games, live dealer baccarat actually entails a real human dealer. One of the most exciting aspects of baccarat is watching the game unfold, deal by deal. With a live dealer, you can experience all of the action from home, without having to worry about any rigged software or ensuing confusion.
3. You can select your dealer. It’s just like walking into a casino and finding a table and a dealer of your choice. With live dealer baccarat, you’re in control, and you can choose whomever you want to deal for you.
4. Trust. With online gambling sites, people are often skeptical about the software. We don’t trust that the cards will ever fall in our favour. With live dealer baccarat, we can watch the action unfold with little skepticism about rigged software.
5. Chat rooms. Some live dealer baccarat sites have the option for you to chat with your fellow players. One of the cons of online casino games is the lack of socialization, and this definitely helps bridge that problem.
However, in all honesty – live dealer baccarat is not without its downfalls. Though it provides an excellent, real-life alternative to casino-hopping, there are some cons:
1. The speed. If you’re a gambler who doesn’t like to wait for others to make decisions, or if you like to get through your games quickly – a regular online baccarat game might be better suited for your needs. Since live dealer baccarat uses a human dealer, the game’s speed operates the same as if you were in a normal casino.
2. The waiting game. Much like a real casino, there are only a certain number of seats at each live dealer’s table. Therefore, you have to wait until an online seat becomes available so that you can participate. And, because live dealer baccarat is so popular, you will likely be waiting a while.
3. The social aspect. Not everyone goes to the casino solely to gamble. There’s something to be said about being surrounded by fellow players, bonding, and celebrating wins together. Unfortunately, you can’t get this from playing online baccarat, live or otherwise.
4. Possibility of technical issues. Technology is not flawless. There is a chance that this very same technology can fail you in the middle of your baccarat game. Whether it’s your device or the game’s software itself, or even the casino’s website. Any technical issues can totally ruin your game and add up to some hefty financial losses on your end.
You should weigh the pros and cons for yourself when deciding which approach to baccarat is right for you. Try our recommended casinos for live dealer baccarat to really get a grasp on whether or not it’s the one you should go with. Maybe you’ll even find some hidden perks for yourself.