Live Roulette allows you to play your favorite casino games online with live roulette dealers, real players, and real money. Live Roulette utilizes web cameras, allowing you to see everything that is happening in the Roulette table and it also will enable players in the same table to chat amongst themselves. As such with Live Roulette you will be able to experience things just as in real life, however at the comforts of your home, your office or anywhere. All you need is an online live roulette account, and you are good to go.
|The best Live Casinos - Online!|
|Note: There is a rating embedded within this post, please visit this post to rate it.||100% up to €100
Royal Panda Review
|Note: There is a rating embedded within this post, please visit this post to rate it.||C$ 1600 Package
100 Free Spins
|Note: There is a rating embedded within this post, please visit this post to rate it.||C$ 1000 Package
455 Free Spins
Spin Palace Review
|Note: There is a rating embedded within this post, please visit this post to rate it.||C$ 1000 Package
222 Free Spins
Types of Roulettes you can play at Live Casinos
There are different types of Roulettes which you can play at Live Casinos; though they may differ in their interface, all games apply the same rules. We have prepared a list of the roulettes offered along with a short description of it and they are as follows:
- European Live Roulette: In the European Roulette the Roulette wheel is composed of 36 numbers from 1 to 36 and includes a zero. Though the rules are similar differences can be observed in the gameplay interface and the range of options available, and it has an RTP (Return to Player) of 97.3%
- American Live Roulette: Here, the Roulette wheel has 36 numbers from 1 to 36, and it has two types of zeros, a single digit zero and a double-digit zero. Compared to European Live Roulette, the American Live Roulette has a much lower RTP at 94.74%.
- French Live Roulette: The French Live Roulette is the European Live Roulette, with the only difference being its layout. Its Roulette wheel is also composed of 36 numbers and includes a zero. It has an added rule known as La Partage rule which means that you will get half your money if the ball lands at zero. Its RTP stands at 98.5%.
The above are some of the most popular types of Roulettes you can play at Live Casinos, and beside them, there are some other types which are available to play too.
What is the difference between Live Roulette and Online Roulette?
Live Roulette and Online Roulette have some standout features which make each one unique from the other. Each type of Roulette brings with it its own set of advantages and disadvantages, and as such, it is vital for a player to know the differences between them so that they can select the appropriate one for themselves. The differences are as follows:
- The User Interface: When talking about the user interface, Live Roulette offers a better user interface, as it uses enhanced graphics and displays technology to give its players the most realistic feeling. In Live Roulette, real-time interactions can be had between the players and the croupiers, and this is made possible because a real casino studio is used as the setting. As such with Live Roulette every detail and events of the game are broadcasted and as such all actions unfold in the eyes of the players. However, in the case of Online Roulettes, the game relies heavily on computers and does not offer the same realistic appeal of Live Roulette.
- The Gaming Experience: The Gaming Experience also differs significantly between these two. A Live Roulette offers a very enhanced and realistic experience for its players because all actions and interactions happen in real life. Players will feel as if they are sitting in an actual casino, adding further fun to the experience. Whereas, this is not the case in Online Roulettes since everything is computerized and planned out.
- Free Play: Another difference is that Online Roulette offers free play to its players thus allowing them to get familiar and learn the strategies and rules of the game. But with Live Roulettes, there is not even a single game which is available for free play making it a big disadvantage for beginners.
These are some of the differences between, Live Roulette and Online Roulette.
What is Live Dealer Roulette?
Live Dealer Roulette is an online version of the most popular and classic casino game. A Live Dealer Roulette features a real dealer who administers and manages the game from a Roulette table in real time. This footage is broadcasted live and is visible to all the players who are playing in the Roulette Table, which is made possible with the help of video cameras. As such in a Live Dealer Roulette, all the participants can observe the spinning of the Real Roulette wheel, the movement of the ball in the wheel and also able to place Roulette Bets and view the Roulette bets placed by others in real time. In Live Roulette Table, there is no sense of artificiality as everything happens in Real Time. The decisions taken by each player in the game is made possible with the help of the Computer, and it also allows players to interact with each other in the same roulette table. A Live Dealer Roulette is much more expensive than other forms of online casino games; since it requires a lot more equipment and workforce. A typical Live Dealer Roulette is composed of camera operators, real-life dealers, and a professional technician to deal with any technical issues and a Pit Manager for managing and resolving any issues which might stem out amongst the players or between the players and the dealer. As such, the goal of Live Dealer Roulettes is to give the players an experience which is as close to the real one.
Live Dealer Roulettes have gained much popularity compared to ordinary online roulette because the online roulettes are all computers generated and as such, the outcome is purely random. Hence, there is no sense of authenticity and genuineness because it lacks the human touch. Whereas, in the case of Live Dealer Roulette, there is a real casino studio, with a real Roulette Table, Roulette wheels and a Real dealer, wherein all the actions of the game are recorded and broadcasted live on the computer screens of the players. Thus, Players can witness how the dealer spins the wheel in real time providing a sense of security and trust, and at the same time, the players can also interact amongst themselves in real time through chats. As a result, these two factors allow the game to reach more realistic levels and subsequently allow the players to build real relationship among them just as one would in a real-life casino.
How to play Live Dealer Roulette?
Learning how to play Live Dealer Roulette might seem like a daunting task at first glance. However, this is usually not the case. Playing Live Dealer Roulette is relatively simple; in fact, it is one of the easiest casino games. Live Dealer Roulette has a relatively simple set-up and understanding its odds and bets is quite easy too.
Live Dealer Roulette Layout
The first thing which you should be aware of is the layout of the Roulette table. In a Live Dealer Roulette Layout, your computer display will display a roulette table with two distinct sections. The long section is for the inside bets, whereas the perpendicular and wide table is for the outside bets. The Roulette wheel is located on the top of the table along with the croupier. The croupier is responsible for spinning the roulette wheel, dropping the ball and calls the bet which has won. A Live Dealer Roulette utilizes a real Roulette table, Roulette wheel, and also uses real chips to place your bets too. There are two types of roulette wheels which are commonly used, i.e., European Roulette wheel which has 36 numbers and one zero and the American Roulette which has 36 numbers and two types of zeroes.
How to place a bet in Live Dealer Roulette
Placing a bet in Live Dealer Roulette is quite simple and straightforward. The only thing required is for you to set the desired amount, decide on which number you want to bet and then click on it. The dealer will register your bet and place the bet accordingly using real chips and placing them on the Roulette table.
How a game of Live Dealer Roulette is played out
- The first step involves filming the dealer from the camera, after which the software processes the dealer’s video and combines the live stream with the user interface.
- generated video of the dealer is thus transmitted to the computer monitors of the players after which the betting process is initiated.
- The player will thus use the computer screen to get all the necessary information that is required and use it to interact with other players.
- After which the player is allowed to place their bets which are then transmitted through the server and then is processed by software, after which the betting option is closed.
- With the bets placed and the betting option closed, the dealer will rotate the roulette wheel and spin the ball in the opposing direction, which will be made visible to all the players.
- The Ball will eventually settle at a random number on the wheel, and with the help of OCR software, the winning number will be read, and this information is further transmitted to the monitors of the players who have won the bets with the help of the software.
With the results generated, and the players were informed of their wins and losses, a new session will be started from the beginning following the same steps mentioned above.
Some Common things which you should know about Live Roulette
What makes Live Roulette exciting and different?
Live Roulette is exciting and stands out from other types of online roulette because of its realism. Since, live roulette utilizes real components which include roulette tables, roulette wheels, Roulette Chips and a real croupier which is broadcasted life, the players will feel as if they are playing in a real casino, unlike other online roulette games.
What are the things you need to play Live Roulette online?
For you play Live Roulettes, you need to have a registered account and login into live roulette website. You can deposit your money into the game account, and this will be converted into roulette chips which you can use to place Roulette Bets. The types of games offered in Live Roulette are many, however; some of the most popular are European Live Roulette, American Live Roulette, and French Live Roulette. You can choose any type to play based on your understanding of the game, the amount you are willing to bet and the odds and payouts each type offers. Live Roulette is a multi-platform online game, and as such, it can be played on your desktop running on Windows or Mac OS, on your iOS devices which include iPhone and the iPad and Android devices too.